Wednesday, July 6, 2011

it is all about food.

My blog is going to be mainly about cooking and cooking tips for one. sometimes I will simply talk about food and my experiences. My first blog was about a dinner in a little restaurant and I may again talk about my eating out experiences . I will also talk about my visit to the market and my shopping tips for one alone. In the cooking part I will emphasize on easy fast dinners,prepare frozen food,how to be ready when the little kids are dropped by for baby sitting and for fast meal when guests suddenly appeared uninvited . I know it may not seems so fun to cook for only one but to me cooking is such a nice experience I will not think to stop doing it. And if you cook you will not be alone very long always somebody will drop by "par l'odeur alleche".
Allez! a vos tabliers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment