Thursday, May 24, 2012

mother day Brunch at the WaterEdge

For mother day Tricia Jesse and I went to eat Brunch at the Water Edge a restaurant on Shem Creek in Mount Pleasant.
We had a lovely time . We choose to do the buffet It was delicious and copious. I will not make a list of the whole choice of food but I will notice my favorite , cold salmon in sauce Tartare, shrimps and grits, crab cake Benedict, and all the regular breakfast feast including omelette. they had too a Bloody Mary bar were you could prepare your own drink and  choose among a lot of delicious things to put in it. Here I will mention the  cornichons ( tiny little french pickle) I love cornichon.
The food was good and the service excellent with very charming waiters , very good atmosphere the  only thing that was not very nice was the lady making my omelette. she was plain nasty  I think she will rather have throw my omelette to my face rather  than to  put it in my plate ", the omelette nazy." well may be she had a bad day.
The weather was beautiful and we were seating right by the water so we could see the boats going up and down Shem Creek while eating and sipping on our Bloody Mary.
Before to leave we walked on the board walk across the march. The place is really beautiful.
Loving company, good food and drink beautiful surrounding. beautiful Sunday. Time to cherish and remember.  But keep away from the "Omelette Nazi"

No comments:

Post a Comment