Wednesday, August 21, 2019

chicken Teriyaki the easy way.

Jamie Oliver is one of my favorite chef on line. His food is fresh and simple but bring in different ingredients. when I saw him on line making chicken  wings Teriyaki I had to try the recipe.
It is the easiest simple recipe ever . it is one of his recipe from his book "5 ingredients- quick&Easy food"
It is  very good to make for one person or 2 or for a bigger group.


Jamie call it "Sticky kicking wings" the name fits very well ,  it is very sticky and you can make it as hot as you want.

here is the recipe for 2 persons


ingredients

4 large free range chicken wings
2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1 fresh chili
2 spring onions.

Jamie added 1 tablespoon sesame seeds but sorry I did not have any . I had some poppy seeds but I did not know if it will be fine.


 Method

Saute the chicken wings in a very hot pan. the wings should be snugly in the pan
brown a few minutes on each side
Add the teriyaki and the water just to cover the wings.
Halve the chili length ways add it to the pan . (I used only a quarter of the chili but you may use the whole chili if you like it hot.)
Cooked for about40 minutes till the chicken is tender and sticky. turn the chicken occasionally.
-Add a splash of  red wine vinegar 

Slice the green onion  and scatter over the chicken

Good serve with steam rice
I had a serving of  stuffedmozzarella mushroom on the side the whole thing was delish!
.
miam miam , bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment